Greenbrier Games Inc.
Based in Marlborough, MA (USA)
Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs
Zpocalypse 2: Defend The 'Burbs is a stand alone tower defense style game, evolved from the original Zpocalypse, a survival board game set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
When the city was overcome, we thought, 'This is the end.' Then they bombed us, and we were sure it was over. Somehow, I don't know how or why, but somehow we survived the onslaught. There were only a few of us, but we escaped the pit of hell that was the urban wasteland. They always say the suburbs have it better, right? They weren't hit nearly as hard; we've found a sturdy house. It still has a roof and everything. We're hungry, tired, and it's a struggle to hold back the dead from their nightly assaults, but we're still here, we're not going down yet.
- Post-nuclear zombie apocalypse
- Co-op and versus style of play
- Modular tiles, so each play-through has variety
- Elements of a tower defense game, wrapped with tactical combat
- Instead of 1 survivor, you control a squad, this allows for the thematic death of a survivor, while the player may continue playing
- Like the original, players each control their own squad of survivors equipped to the teeth with weapons, food, and items
- Your actions as squad leader allow the survivors to choose their tasks on the daily planning board
- Each choice has limited space and will come with benefits (potential for more supplies) and costs
- With gained experience, your survivors level up on a variety skills
- Rather than picking your path for you as in the original game, now you have the ability to carve out your survival scenario for yourself
'Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs' And 'Z2: Wasteland' Reviewed YouTube
Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs Review - with Tim Jennette YouTube
Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs Promo Trailer YouTube
Bower's Game Corner: Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs Review YouTube
Outside the Box: Zpocalypse 2 - Wasteland YouTube
Outside the Box: 'Zpocalypse 2 - Defend the Burbs' YouTube
Zpoc 2 - Graphic Update! (Updated Prototype) YouTube
Bower Plays: Zpocalypse 2: Defend The Burbso (Prototype) YouTube
Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs Kickstarter Intro video (Prototype) YouTube
Zpocalypse 2: Defend the 'Burbs - Gameplay Overview (Prototype) YouTube
Logo & Icon
SizePDFs & Documents
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Kingpledger: Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs
Kickstarter pledge weward tier calculator for Zpoclaypse 2: Defend the Burbs kingpledger.com.
Kicktraq: Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs
Kickstarter tracker site for Zpoclaypse 2: Defend the Burbs kicktraq.com.
Kickstarter: Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs
Crowdfunding site for creating of Zpoclaypse 2: Defend the Burbs kickstarter.com.
5th player expansion for Zpocalypse greenbriergames.com.
Hospital and FEMA camp location expansion for Zpocalypse greenbriergames.com.
Aftermath is a miniatures and fortifications pack for the zombie board game Zpocalypse and miniature enthusiasts. greenbriergames.com.
An Epic Zombie Survival Board game greenbriergames.com.
About Greenbrier Games Inc.
Greenbrier Games, an independent game company based out of Marlborough, MA, is a small team of tabletop games designers and publishers headed up by Jeff Gracia. The company has expanded from their original goal of game design to game publishing, miniatures design, and taking on games in a variety of tabletop styles that all have one common factor; they’re fun to play.
More information on Greenbrier Games Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs Credits
Jeff Gracia & Zachary Parks
Julie Ahern & Zachary Parks
Editing and proofreading
Jed Wahl & Kieran Russell
Zachary Parks, Jeff Gracia, Theresa Gracia
Theresa Gracia, Julie Ahern, Shawn Hayden
Additional Design and development