Greenbrier Games Inc.
Based in Marlborough, MA (USA)
In a land beyond God’s reckonin' is a place called the Forgotten West. The Iron Witch, a downright mysterious bein', has turned you into a Grimslinger, a powerful witch imbued with metal, machine and fancy elemental powers. Now yer maker’s requirin' all his newly sired to duel each other so that he can make y’all into witches proper for his own purposes.”.
Grimslingers is a strategic, sci-fi fantasy western themed card game, featuring two different modes of play. In versus, players will go head to head in teams or a free-for-all using a wide selection of spells, items and abilities. In co-op, players will work together through a narrative campaign composed of four 60-90 minute play sessions, battling strange creatures, overcoming intense challenges, collecting loot, gaining levels and exploring tThe Forgotten West.Grimslingers: The Northern Territory (Expansion)
The Northern Territory contains some of the Forgotten Wests’ strangest and most prolific spectacles, secrets and adventures. Resist the siren songs of the Red Maidens as you traverse the treacherous paths of the Red River. Brave the unforgiving cavernous interiors of the border wall known as Gates of Hell. Help or hinder newcomers to the Forgotten West in The Northern Outskirts. Delve into the cryptid creature filled depths of The Down Under and uncover ancient secrets in The Great Deep. Explore the Valley of Death anew, and more as you set out into the Northern Territory.
Grimslingers: The Northern Territory is an expansion to the Grimslingers core game, which refines and redefines all aspects of the game, while adding more of what players love. Better and deeper player versus player gameplay, along with a plethora of new solo/co-op content for players to delve into for many hours.
HistoryGrimslingers is a Card Dueling Game
Initially launched on Kickstarter in 2014, picked up by Greenbrier Games Inc. for publishing, possible new Kickstarter with finalized game assets expected soon.
Launching on Kickstarter March 9th, 2017.
- Two Modes: Versus and Co-op
- 2-6 Players, 15-30 minutes in Versus Mode
- 1-4 Players, 60-90 minutes in Co-op Mode
- Gorgeous illustrations and graphic design
- Wide variety of unique spells, items and abilities
- A quirky, humorous and epic co-op campaign
- Play in teams or a free-for-all in versus mode
- Age 14+
Grimslingers Unboxing and Component Overview YouTube
MeepleCore Podcast EP13 - Grimslingers YouTube
Grimslingers Trailer Coming Soon YouTube
Grimslingers | Board Game Overview | GenCon 2016 YouTube
Grimslingers review and tutorial by The Board game Kaptain YouTube
Grimslingers Video Review with Raine YouTube
Bower's Game Corner: Grimslingers Review YouTube
Logo & Icon
SizePDFs & Documents
- (157.00B)GNEGS17-Print & Play - Grimslingers The Northern Territory (Redirect to Itch.io).url
- (1.57MB)GS01 StoryBook(5.5x8.5in)v1.3 demo web.pdf
- (3.10MB)GS02 Advanced Duels PnP web.zip
- (1.61MB)GS09 Red-Hen Sorting-Cards PnP(8.5x11in).pdf
- (87.91MB)GS14 RuleBook(5.5x8.5in) Skirmish-PnP.zip
- (7.36MB)GSXX Grimslingers-NT Sorting-Cards PnP(8.5x11in).pdf
- (3.95MB)Grimslingers-Advanced Duels rules-sheet(11x17in).pdf
- (26.78MB)Grimslingers-Core Rulebook (5.5x8.5in)v1.3.pdf
- (4.17MB)Grimslingers-Core Rulebook 5.5x8.5in.pdf
- (844.03kB)Grimslingers-Duels Rule-sheet 8.5x11in.pdf
- (4.16MB)Grimslingers-Duels print-and-play.pdf
- (719.42kB)Grimslingers-Northern-Territy(Expansion) Progress-Tracker(5.5x8.5in)v1.1.pdf
- (719.57kB)Grimslingers-Northern-Territy(Expansion) Progress-Tracker(5.5x8.5in)v1.pdf
- (23.20MB)Grimslingers-Northern-Territy(Expansion) Rulebook (5.5x8.5in)v1.4.pdf
- (24.93MB)Grimslingers-Northern-Territy(Expansion) Rulebook (5.5x8.5in)v1.5(new).pdf
- (16.60MB)Meeple-Monthly Issue-44 Grimslingers article.png
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Kickstarter(The Northern Territory[Expansion])
A weird-western card dueling game for 2-6 players that doubles as an RPG-like, campaign driven, solo / co-op for 1-4 players. kickstarter.com.
Grimslinger's Official Project page
Official Rules/errata/FAQ and tutorials page greenbriergames.com.
Kickstarter(Original Campaign link)
Kickstarter Campaign link for original campaign by Stephen Gibson(creator). kickstarter.com.
Official Facebook Page
Where news and updates are posted facebook.com.
About Greenbrier Games Inc.
Greenbrier Games, an independent game company based out of Marlborough, MA, is a small team of tabletop games designers and publishers headed up by Jeff Gracia. The company has expanded from their original goal of game design to game publishing, miniatures design, and taking on games in a variety of tabletop styles that all have one common factor; they’re fun to play.
More information on Greenbrier Games Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Isaac Black's Studio
Greenbrier Games Inc.