Greenbrier Games Inc.
Based in Worcester, MA (USA)
1 March, 2013
Zpocalypse is a cooperative play, zombie survival game in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Two to four players play a squad of survivors, whose stats you manage on a squad board.To be the best team spend one to four days in the nuclear zombified wasteland. Start in a basement/ fallout shelter which can lead out to several base locations, or even through the sewers. Scavenge for food and supplies, which expands the transformable board. Then feed your survivors and add their skills to your squad board. After that use your squad to fortify your base. An event card adds additional challenges and gives zombie movement. Combat adds the adrenaline rush of moving around the board trying to combat zombies before they consume you. Every fortification built, zombie killed, and survivor saved leads to victory points which determines the ultimate winner, and also allows you to level up in weapons ability. Try to make it day to day in a world torn apart from the walking dead.
In the Zpocalypse world we also have the Zmaster expansion which adds a fifth player as the zombie master. There is Zmergency which takes you through a hospital or FEMA camp and introduces event cards, that make moving from room to room a harrowing experience. We also have the Alpha and Beta Team expansions that create new scenarios that use driving mechanics on the board. Finally we have amazing miniatures from the Hospital Zombie set to our Fortifications Pack which are great for the miniature enthusiast in any game genre.
- Post-nuclear zombie apocalypse
- Co-op and versus style of play (each game has a definitive winner)
- Modular tiles, so each play through is slightly different
- Elements of a tower defense game, wrapped with tactical combat
- Instead of 1 survivor, you control a squad, this allows for the thematic death of a survivor, while the player may continue playing
Zpocalypse Board Game - Unboxing YouTube
Preview - Zpocalypse - by Tom Vasel YouTube
Zpocalypse Review YouTube
The Joy of Unboxing: Zpocalypse YouTube
Logo & Icon
SizePDFs & Documents
- (2.71MB)00-Zpocalypse Blank cards-11x8.5.pdf
- (240.36MB)Retail Zpocalypse-Aftermath Products Print Quality.zip
- (263.28MB)Retail Zpocalypse Products Print Quality.zip
- (4.54MB)Rulebook Zbreakout.pdf
- (7.07MB)Rulebook Zmaster.pdf
- (4.95MB)Rulebook Zmergency.pdf
- (3.74MB)Rulebook Zpocalypse Main Rules v4.2.pdf
- (27.79MB)Rulebook Zpocalypse original.pdf
- (957.31kB)Sell-sheet GBG0001-Zpocalypse.pdf
- (1.75MB)Sell-sheet GBG0002-Zpocalypse-Zmaster.pdf
- (1.68MB)Sell-sheet GBG0010-11-13-Zpocalypse-Aftermath.pdf
- (1.35MB)Sell-sheet GBG0012-Zpocalypse-Zmergency.pdf
- (5.01MB)Sell-sheet Zpocalypse-Product-Family.pdf
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Indie game." Totalcon, 12 March, 2012
Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs
Stand alone expansion for the Zpocalypse Universe. 1-5 players. Now on kickstarter! greenbriergames.com.
5th player expansion for Zpocalypse greenbriergames.com.
Hospital and FEMA camp location expansion for Zpocalypse greenbriergames.com.
Aftermath is a miniatures and fortifications pack for the zombie board game Zpocalypse and miniature enthusiasts. greenbriergames.com.
Zpocalypse on boardgamegeek.com
Zpocalypse on boardgaming.com
Zpocalypse on boardgamerules.eu
About Greenbrier Games Inc.
Greenbrier Games, an independent game company based out of Marlborough, MA, is a small team of tabletop games designers and publishers headed up by Jeff Gracia. The company has expanded from their original goal of game design to game publishing, miniatures design, and taking on games in a variety of tabletop styles that all have one common factor; they’re fun to play.
More information on Greenbrier Games Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Jeff Gracia & Zachary Parks
Theresa Gracia, Julie Ahern, & Ricky Casdorph
Additional Design and development
Julie Ahern & Zachary Parks
Editing and proofreading
Zachary Parks & Ricky Casdorph
Ryan Lesser, Jef Wahl & Matthew Gilpin
Zachary Parks, Jeff Gracia, Theresa Gracia, & David Tiertant