Greenbrier Games Inc.
Based in Marlborough, MA (USA)
September 1, 2011
Press / Business Contact:
20 Florence St. #330
Marlborough MA 01752
Greenbrier Games, an independent game company based out of Marlborough, MA, is a small team of tabletop games designers and publishers headed up by Jeff Gracia. The company has expanded from their original goal of game design to game publishing, miniatures design, and taking on games in a variety of tabletop styles that all have one common factor; they’re fun to play.
Founded in 2011, Greenbrier Games is a Massachusetts based group of game developers. Since their start they have successfully published Zpocalypse, Ninja Dice, Heavy Steam, Yashima, Grimslingers, Folklore: The Affliction, Champions of Hara, as well as Overseers, Of Dreams and Shadows, and more. The team at Greenbrier Games includes game industry talents in design, development, miniatures, and business. They create beautifully themed games, rich in narrative, that are fun to play.
You can also find us on Facebook and follow @GreenBrierGames on Twitter.
View Archived Projects
Gen Con 50: TGG Visits Julie Ahern and Greenbrier Games (The Gaming Gang) YouTube
Gen Con 50 Coverage 45: Greenbrier Games with Julie Ahern (Gamer Goggles Canton Ohio) YouTube
There are far more images available for Greenbrier Games Inc., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
SizePDFs & Documents
- (8.72MB)GBG Catalogue mini Retail 2015 Spreads web.pdf
- (7.62MB)GBG Product-Sell-sheets HeavySteam-Family 8.5x11in.pdf
- (5.96MB)GBG Product-Sell-sheets NinjaDice-family 8.5x11in.pdf
- (13.95MB)GBG Product-Sell-sheets Yashima-Family 8.5x11in.pdf
- (5.01MB)GBG Product-Sell-sheets Zpocalypse-family 8.5x11in.pdf
- "Greenbrier Games At Gen Con – New Dragon Tides Scenario and Games [Gen Con 2016]"
- Posted by Raine on July 20, 2016, http://initiativetabletop.com
- "'FAIRYTALE GAMES: THE BATTLE ROYALE,' 'MARTIAL ARTS: THE CARD GAME' MORE"
- Posted by William Niebling on August 14, 2015 @ 2:59 pm CT, http://icv2.com
- "TGG Extra 101: Gen Con 2015 – Julie Ahern and Greenbrier Games"
- By Jeff McAleer - Aug 8, 2015, http://thegaminggang.com
- "Greenbrier Games Has Some Great Pre-Releases For Gen Con!"
- Posted by deltagamegirl22 on July 22, 2015, http://beastsofwar.com
- "Greenbrier Games Headed to Gen Con"
- Posted by Polar_Bear on July 20, 2015, http://tabletopgamingnews.com
- "Origins Final Recap! (I'm starting here because Greenbrier brought what might be my favorite game I demoed at Origins: Heavy Steam)"
- Posted by Jeremiah Isley on June 15, 2015, http://theologyofgames.com
- "Words With Julie Ahern from Greenbrier Games at Origins 2015"
- Posted by Aremis on June 15, 2015, http://gamer-goggles.com
- "GreenBrier Games Teams Up with Twin Fire Productions"
- Posted by Elliott Miller on April 20, 2015, http://voiceofe.com
- "BRUCE LEE MINIS GAME, STEAMPUNK MECH COMBAT, MORE From Greenbrier Games"
- Posted by Nicole Bunge on April 9, 2015 @ 1:27 pm CT, http://icv2.com
- "Green Briar Games GAMA Trade Show Announcements"
- Posted on March 18, 2015 by Jonathan Lundberg in News, http://dicetowernews.com
- "Geenbrier Games Launching Two New Kickstarters"
- Posted on September 4, 2014 by Elliott Miller in Board Game News, News, http://voiceofe.com
- "Here’s What Greenbrier Games Will Have At Gen Con 14"
- Published on August 4th, 2014 by Comicbastards.com, comicbastards.com
- "PAX East 2014: Greenbrier Games Interview about Heavy Steam, Hull Breach, and NinjaDice"
- Published on April 14, 2014 by Gadgetman007 in PAX East 2014, thebteampodcast.com
Publisher profile for Greenbrier Games boardgamegeek.com.
Google+ profile for Greenbrier Games plus.google.com.
Instagram profile for Greenbrier Games instagram.com.
linkedin profile for Greenbrier Games linkedin.com.
pinterest profile for Greenbrier Games pinterest.com.
RSS feed for Greenbrier Games greenbriergames.com.
Tumblr profile for Greenbrier Games http://greenbriergames.tumblr.com/.
YouTube profile for Greenbrier Games youtube.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators